TomTom 125 - $89.99 in many stores.! `; R* e8 V0 U9 T9 k* b+ ?- {
# q& Y& Z6 F' K4 H' [$ e丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人 I was eyeing a low-end Garmin at WalMart on Black Friday - Garmin nuvi 200 3.5" GPS Navigation System - $97 (regularly $119)
% C+ p* J- T3 H4 ?0 v: p4 T丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人华人论坛; K+ D* Y8 W+ E, E' i
I can't seem to find the next Garmin model up, the 200W with a widescreen, for less than $129 anywhere 华人论坛3 I, I B5 O+ \7 p# f) W7 o4 U/ H
& l. o8 C$ |# v8 q1 {2 G8 G- fwe've had a garmin gps for about 3 years now and I'm getting ready to buy another one for our other car. I've decided that if you occasionally drive around cities as I do, the text to speech feature is a must have. You can get the garmin 350 on Amazon now for $150 with free shipping. IMO its worth the extra $10/year (spread over the lifetime of the unit) to have that feature alone. |